So my word count for the last 2 weeks is pretty abysmal at 902 words. I was too busy writing sub plans, packing, waiting at the airport, lying on the beach, eating seafood, and doing all those lovely traveling type tasks.
I'm going to make an effort to get in 3,000-4,000 words in the next three weeks, but it may be tough. In three weeks I leave for grad school.
Before then I must:
- Pack up my classroom at school (which is a hot mess)
- 4th quarter assessments and report card grades
- Write sub plans for last week of school
- Plan two activities for our Asian Culture Day at school
- Read 17 more books for grad school (HA! Already know this isn't gonna happen!)
- Pack for grad school
All these enormous tasks must be completed in addition to all the normal tasks (eat, sleep, work, etc.)
But I have to stay sane and do something for myself each day, so I will find time to write. It's IMPORTANT.
I read two books for grad school while at the beach. Initial book reviews are below.