Sunday, July 28, 2013

Moved to Wordpress


I’ve been wanting to make the change from Blogger to WordPress for awhile now. I use WordPress for my teacher website and found it to be more user-friendly and to have a more streamlined appearance.

The new site can be found at:
http://wordyhughes.wordpress.com/

There are a couple other ways you can follow my new site:
I apologize for disappearing of the face of the internet. Between my job, grad school, illness, dating, and just life in general... things became too chaotic to blog.

But I'm done with graduate classes, have a new job, and am healthy. I am happily returning to sharing my love of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love discussing books and writing with people, so thank you for taking the time to comment!

If you leave a link to your blog, I will always try to comment back :)